Saturday, January 21, 2012

Gundam Wallpaper - UC Series #1 ~ Amuro Ray Emblems

Well, someday after work, I surfed at some blog and find an amazing artwork. That artwork really take a hook on me. Very simple design and color but yet really detailed.

check it out his work at http://adamcbeamish.com/category/blog. Awesome indeed.

So, I'm inspired to make something that similar with it, but this time it's a gundam-themed ones..


I remembered that I used to like to make wallpapers from gundam or something that I like.
so here it is, another wallpaper that I made. I picked Amuro Ray Insignia because he's the first of the gundam pilots.


Feel free to grab it if you like :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah,those are some cool wallpapers concept! Just like the one that you've created :D

    ReplyDelete