Tuesday, November 16, 2010

MG Wing Zero (Endless Waltz Ver) Straight Build

The last wish list of my MG, MG Wing Zero Endless Waltz ver aka Wing Zero Custom aka Wing Zero Ver Ka (well all of the is true).
And at last.. I already got it te-he-he..

First impression, this kit really good for photo session. orz.. only for photo session, I dunno why, but maybe this is an older kit, I really accustomed built the newer MG, maybe if you make this kit at this kit early year it was released, you won't complain about it.

Magnificent face isn't it?
But I have to admit that the wings portion (which I really aware of from the first time) is quite sturdy, and isn't easily loose (well I have this kit in SD and my friend also has this kit in HG and 1/100, they have the same problems, wings joint). So wings isn't the main problem here..

Let's start with the complain first..
1. Weird arm articulation (you can rotate the arm in a position which a mere human can't do except he/she is infected with alien ^_^)
2. Hard to maintain the position of the buster rifle with the hand, because the hand doesn't have a lock like the newer MG series, so the buster rifle position is always off (because of the buster length it's hard to maintain the balance for a real robot -> the handle is really small, but the length is long, fortunately for this guy he is almost like a super robot but only at the OVA, but it's still a problem for the kit >.<)
3. The awesomeness of the gattling gun at the body can't be fully shown.. Because of it's "Ear", it can't be lifted really well, but not only because of the "Ear", but the gattling gun mechanism itself isn't good either..

As usual, only straight build, so a lot of nub marks, I will smooth it when I have time >.<

I want to edit this to an ACE:R interface later
Well as I said earlier, this kit really a good at photography...
as an object hahaha.. Contrary to the complain earlier I don't have any regret for buying this kit, This kit really has a different feel than Destiny or Hi-nu, while a lot of mecha usually has a "cool" and "sturdy" feel, this kit has a elegant feel (I think because of it's wings and color scheme).

Long shoot~
Beam Saber in Action
Added some effect at the beam saber ^^;
For documentary session
For the photo above, I want to make some Encyclopedia based on the MG that I have. I'm still thinking about the concept right now, but I think it will looks like the above picture with additional infos (I want to make it like a photo album). Anyone have opinions about this?



Another Pose

Wing vs Angelg, who will win?

Try to do some fun ^^;

The Original pic, before I messed it up

Another iconic pose for the Wing Zero Custom

One is enough (buster rifle)
The conclusion about this kit is, If you really want this kit, you should buy this.. This kit really can make all of your visitor (especially man who likes mecha) drool..

object : MG 1/100 Wing Zero (Endless Waltz ver)
approx time : 30 minutes
camera : Canon Powershot SX100IS 8MP
location : 3rd floor at my house
time : around 11.00 AM and Cloudy

23 comments:

  1. nicely done :D

    heheh you're still alive XD

    WZC, no doubt, is awesome~

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ZD: well barely hahaha...
    I got a lot of jobs to do ZD,
    my father get me some shop to maintain, and I still have my old work to do.. so practically even my time with friend is almost gone now, but don't worry, I will still keeping this blog alive, even though I rarely update it..

    and btw I'm very grateful for your support ZD, you still want to visit mine though.. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wing Zero Custom looks really good huh....
    Glad to see you are still alive. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back :D

    Nice photography as always :D

    so the hand can't grab the riffle properly?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yo! great kit and i agree it makes a good show piece lol nice photos and beam effect ^^

    i had lots of trouble making him hold the rifles too, and the left wing doesnt stay in place because the joint is loose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Argh! You beat me into reviewing it!
    Anyway~ envious of your lighting as always~ Must be damn warm though~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Marzz: yep, thanks marzz

    @Aya: thanks aya, yep.. really can't hold it, you should do some "trick" if you want to do some pose..

    @rocklee: thanks lee, it's really a problem that a kit can't hold it's own beam rifle (reminds me of Fullcloth)

    @twi: nyehehe~ hahaa, yep, natural light is always better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. agree with ur point num2. its really hard to pose the model without those recent "clips" on newer MGs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wan tis kit but i only hav the ver.ka haiz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes this is a nice kit mafty.
    I bought mine several years ago and it's a nice build.

    You going to make an MG encyclopedia, that's so cool! :D
    Tapi anu bro, itu begron ny coba diganti begron bnran aj, jgn pake ubin loteng.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @sl619: yep true, btw you have a very nice blog ^_^

    @gunpla: well ver ka is beautiful too..

    @heathorn: yeah, after this we will have another Wing kit heat, MG Deathscythe Hell Ova ver..

    hehe ini lagi on progress heat, lagi nabung buat beli dslr mungkin 50D sama fixed lens, trus juga cari lampu yang diincer sama si vixi itu lho.. dimana ya carinya?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice kit and the finished model is brilliant to view but for some reason now I no longer like any Gundams with wings.... just a personal taste...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I find it weird actually to see a robot having this angelic wings...but it still looks awesome, especially with that iconic pose of it :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. @DJS: whaa... hahaha.. too girly eh?

    @hams: well we can see more in OG The inspector,
    angelg and valsione.. hahaha.. both really weird than Wing Zero Custom..

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for the compliment bro! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Idea for encyclopedia. U should add summarized info for it. dont forgot to include specs also

    ReplyDelete
  17. @sl619: u'r welcome..

    @mangyver: yep, surely with some background story too..

    @redmage: thanks mage..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, it's Zack here from gunplapricehunter and just want to let you know that we have open a new online gunpla pricing site.

    Feel free to visit.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nicely done. Now you're making want to get a MG WZC even though I already have a certain PG of it. XP

    I probably haven't said this before but I like how your panel lines look very clean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice, I've seen your profile, A ROTK reader eh, all 4 books read already? The encyclopedia is a nice concept. :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've imported this kit not so long ago (i'm still waiting for it), and in many sites it is mention this problem with the wing joints... If that's the case with my kit, how do I fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  22. i just purchased this gunpla and got some issue when i finish assembly it,the hand seems a little bit loose, and can't hold the gun properly, keeps drop the gun. but still it was a nice one to have if you were a gundam wing lovers..
    for wing joint's , jush push it a little bit harder, and it should be not fall easily.

    ReplyDelete