Tuesday, August 10, 2010

MG Deathscythe Hell OVA ver possibility?

This is my believe, either it's true or not but yesterday at ngee blog, I saw this post.. Kinda makes me happy, but also reminds me that I need to hunt the MG Wing Zero OVA ver.. I haven't got that kit yet, and it's the last kit on my wish list [after Fullcloth which already accomplished in the past two months]



MG Deathscythe ver Ka [well I will keep naming this MG is ver Ka, although EW ver is true also..] really awesome, simple yet deadly, especially the beam scythe and the beam for it's shield.. I'm already fall in love with this kit, but alas, I should wait for the main character.. Deathscythe Hell OVA ver.. I believe this kit will come out sooner or later..


MG Deathscythe Hell possibility? I really need to look out for MG Wing Zero >.<
And how about the next MG from Endless Waltz? Definitely will look forward for MG HeavyArms OVA ver, MG Sandrock OVA ver, and MG Nataku, while it seems that MG HeavyArms ver Ka, Sandrock ver Ka, and Shenlong ver Ka are already planned. What do you think guys?

12 comments:

  1. definitely on bandai's planning list it seems.. but so far.. the Ver. ka line of Gundam Wing somewhat puts me off abit.. prolly becos of its color schemes. Wing Ver. Ka was alrite being all colourful.. but Deathscythe with a white head doesn't impress me.. ill paint it black if i ever get one.. XD

    if MG Deathscythe Hell ever comes out like Wing Zero Custom, you can be sure i'll get it. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ren n Tako: well I feel like it will really come out.. It will be a nice addition though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wew pretty nice MG Deathscythe Hell ova version :D please make tallgesse III als(although i doubt it :( ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nah i'll probably wait for hguc versions of it to come out! I am trying very hard to stay away from MGs for budget reasons :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Aya: yeah Tallgesse III would be nice too...

    @chubby: hahaha, I know what you mean >.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. you mean MG wing zero custom?
    I saw plenty here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wht the... so i should go to sg right now, hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I kinda like the new death scythe design though. Looks fresh, simple yet attractive. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. well, i'll buy... i think... if D-hell comes to MG.
    but i think bandai won't give us that this year

    ReplyDelete
  10. @B-Mecha: yep, katoki style sure is simple..

    @divinelight: hahaha.. yeah, maybe next year..

    ReplyDelete
  11. holla' holla' fellaz',,
    that deathscythe is the first one',,
    the deathscythe you talking about with black head is the second one',,

    for me its awesome because its the first deathscythe it means the ORIGINAL ONE'!!!,

    i already have one',its awesome fellaz'!!!,

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. there are already 4 ver Ka models out, they're holding out the best one for last the, Heavyarms Gundam. I already bought both MG versions of Wing Zero EW and Ver Ka and recently got a hold on the new MG version of Sandrock Ver Ka as well. There is an MG version of Death Scythe EW readily available for me, so I'll just have to stroll around the hobby shop next month to get that one. The rarities I'd like to get a hold on right now are the MG Shenlong and Death Scythe Ver Ka models and I'm nearly complete!

    ReplyDelete