Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New MG!

Exciting news from Bandai..
the new Astray Red Frame Kai MG featured a new tactical arms which can be transformed into tactical bow.. really awesome (a bit disappointed though, why should use another tactical arms?), also two katanas.




I think this time they will include another action base for tactical arms support. for 5250 Yen, I think this is a good choice for me.. especially I already have the Astray Blue Frame 2nd Revise. Maybe after this we can see a new MG Gold Frame.

Another MG that is a must have for us is MG GN-X
after saw it in full color I think I might get it also with MG Exia (Still didn't get it because of delivery problem and actually want to cancel it because of Red Frame, but after saw GN-X maybe I will still accept it ^^;)



MG GN-X with it's multipurpose riffle.. awesome isn't it?

image are from http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment